(i) Information you provide through your user account on the Services (your “Account”) if you register for the Services;
(ii) Your use of the Services; and
(iii) From third-party websites, services and partners.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We love privacy! Should you submit any information to us via forms found on this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with what is stated on this page. We are nice people and we only wish the best for you.
Data we collect
We may ask you for your contact information, including items such as:
• email address
• phone number
• job title
• physical address
• other information relevant to your fundraising efforts (what software you currently use, for example)
• Other information relevant to what technology you use to access this website (browser, device, etc.)
What we do with the information we gather:
We ask for your information in order to understand your needs and to deliver content that we believe you’ll find valuable.
• We may use the information to improve our products.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new product features, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
o We send our Nonprofit Wrap-Up newsletter every month.
o We send invitations to attend one of our weekly educational webinars.
o We send notifications of new content, like eBooks or templates that are available to download.
o We may let you know about a cool event coming up in your area.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. This usually comes in the form of surveys via email. We don’t like to send snail mail and make phone calls very often.
• We may use information to customize website according to your interests.
• We may provide your information to our third party partners for promotional purposes – but only if you’ve accessed content that they collaborated with us on, and they have agreed to only send helpful content in a respectful manner. We like to surround ourselves with people who think like us.
• We will never sell or lease your information. That would just be silly.
Charitygrants Management Systems is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information.
However, please bear in mind that the internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree (by way of your website browser), the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being viewed. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Real cookies are delicious. We’d rather be talking more about them
Links to other websites:
Our website contains links to other websites. We like to link to our customers, partners and trusted friends. Their websites are lovely and contain a lot of valuable information.
Once you click a link and leave our website, know that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. We aren’t too worried about this since we try to only associate with nice people.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• On certain forms on our website, look for the boxes that you can click to indicate that you do not want to be called by a salesperson. We totally get that.
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by calling or emailing us. It’s no big deal if you want to unsubscribe. All of our emails will have an unsubscribe link. You won’t hurt our feelings.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please call or firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Your data protection rights under the general data protection regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights and we ask you to email email@example.com to exercise any of the following rights:
• If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information.
• In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
• You have the right to opt out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “manage preferences” link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
• You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information.
If you have any questions or concerns related to this policy please contact us at email@example.com